Twilight Series Sick Of The Haters!! Comments Welcome

scene_muffin90 posted on Jun 05, 2010 at 11:51PM
okay i think the title sums things up nicely(: im SICK of the haters of twilight!!! i get it if you like other books(harry potter, pretty little liars, blahhhh) but guess what? theres this thing now called "personal preference" and i happen to have a shit load of it! im sick of seeing peopl post that they hate twilight and then try to back it up with wacked jank facts that rare just excuses for them to get a fuckin life and think they made a "difference" in my mind or anyone elses!! i personally dont like jacob and i like to talk to other jacob haters about it(sry(:0) but i dont try to convince anyone about what to like! i dont like him! end o story! done! deal with it! ranting is a specialty of mine so dont try to out do me. it wont work and im gonna fight fuckin long and hard for what i believe is good! you may think thats what your doing when you post that shit but ur not!! so believe me when i say shut the fuck up and pray to god i dont catch you haten twilight! twilight is an inspiration to young writers and the story sticks like glue! luv ya! kisses! ps- im talkking mainly about those who post hater topics on twilight friendly pages!!!
last edited on Jun 06, 2010 at 12:35AM

Twilight Series 13 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago scene_muffin90 said…
big smile
yea if you read this im obviously mad and used some language i usually dont lol but hey catholics get mad to!
over a year ago r-pattz said…
"[They] think they made a "difference" in my mind or anyone elses." That's not true. Generally, we aren't that stupid. I personally know that I am not changing anyone else's mind, but I speak for myself.

"you may think thats what your doing when you post that shit but ur not!!" Who are you talking about? Yourself?

Do you know how goddamn stereotypical you're being? Haters are not idiots. We are not as stupid as you think. And do you how offensive this is to some people?: "ur like fucken romans and the jews!!" Seriously, it's rude and naive. No, it's more than rude. It's cruel.

(By the way, I like how often you curse, Miss Catholic. Besides, what's God gonna do about it?)

Miranda
last edited over a year ago
if you had an 8th grade education you might realize that im using that romans and jews thing as a medaphor...not to be offensive! and the simple truth is that no one wants to hear your "points". it makes me extremely mad when i see random people talking shit on twilight(most of which havent even read the books) and i did apologize for my language? and did i say you people were idiots? no i dont think so! maybe you cant handle the truth about twilight haters but fortunatly that is NOT MY PROBLEM! PEACE BITCH. ps. i did however edit out the romans and jews thing because i do understand how it can be hurtfull sryy to any1 who found it offensive but hey we do dumb stuff when we get fired up (:
over a year ago ali23 said…
angelic
I totaly agree
over a year ago r-pattz said…
*Sigh* It's late, and I'm tired. I will be thinking slow. Sorry. *Cracking knuckles* Here we go.

That was not a metaphor. Metaphors are things like "The grass was jade green." Have YOU had an eighth grade education? And even if you didn't intend for it to be offensive, it still may have been to some people.
EDIT: A smiley face? Really? You call me a bitch and say that I'm wrong, then realize that you're wrong in that area, make excuses, and there's a smiley face following your post?

Did you ever think that maybe I don't want to hear YOUR points? The hatred feeling is mutual here.

No, you did not literally call haters idiots, but it was implied. Through your language and words it was understood that you look down on haters and don't think of them as intelligent. My proof? You were stereotyping, saying that all haters think that what we say makes a difference. Saying most of us haven't read the books. (FYI, many have. With all the hype nowadays, it's hard to not read it.) Look, I am a Twilight hater, but it's not like I have anything against its fans, so long as they aren't overly crazy.

So, what exactly was this "truth" that you were trying to tell me? Your point wasn't quite clear.

(Did you know that there was a study showing that people who curse a lot generally have small vocabularies and aren't the brightest of the batch?)
big smile
thanx! your support is rly appriciated(:
over a year ago sapherequeen said…
heart
Hey hun,

I understand your frustration. Lately, I've seen a lot of Twilight haters like that.

But NOT ALL TWILIGHT HATERS WILL DO THAT.

Believe me, I have a great group of friends who dislike Twilight, but will not only respect and accept your opinions, but are some of the sweetest people I've ever met. :)

mischievous
Alright. Since you arn't getting my drift, I'll spell it out. when you(twilight haters in general) post comments or topics on a Twilight friendly page, your(general haters of twilight) will get people like me(twilight lovers) on your case about it. and may I point out that you are NOT a saint. Neither am I and i can admit it. I swear. whoopdi flippin doo, would you like a cookie for pointing out the obvious? But as u demonstrated earlier, you swear as well. I know how to be mature and handle myself(unlike you)so I'm going to end this back and forth now. No one cares if you "voice your oppinion". I mentioned that I get it(that you happen to not like twilight) but you didn't want to focus on the good points of this rant.You(twilight haters) are deffinatly intitled to your own opinion! But don't post about it on a twilight lovin page. k thanks kisses!
wink
yes i agree, some twilight haters are very nice people! I thought it would come accross that I'm talking mainly about the people who post topics on this page(which is full of twilight fans)and expect that we(united twilighters of the world!) will not fight back with our own arguments...k thnx! kisses!
tongue
I wasnt trying to group you to that catagory of those who post on the page but you automaticly got defensive and thats not cool. keep in mind i just broke my finger about 4 days ago and typing isnt easy so expect typos...kbye kisses!!
over a year ago thespikedturtle said…
I agree with sapherequeen. I LOATHE anything to do with Twilight. But I have nothing against people who like it, as long as they don't obsess over it in places where they shouldn't.
big smile
now see! if r-pattz had just simply stated it as you have(thespikedturtle) we would not be arguing! i said i get that twilights not your thing. you hate it. end o story. i can deal with it! i wont be losing any sleep knowing that! if you rant about it on some twilight hater page then good for you! get your feeling out! just dont post without reading the book or because you want to start a fight! post in the right places! trust me plenty of twihaters will hear you and reply!! (not supporting haters but as long as i dont have to see it, go crazy) kbye kisses!
over a year ago katiecain said…
'pray to god i dont catch you haten twilight!'

Wow, very mature. I'm a Twilight lover but you are doing NOTHING to help your case or any respectful fan's. Your silly little threats just make you look immature and are most the reason Twilight haters hate like they do.