Twilight Series Another Book?

tubby2002 posted on Aug 09, 2007 at 08:16PM
Is there going to be another one in the series. I just alwasys assumed there would be but I am not sure. I know that she doing Midnight Sun but that is different (as much as I am excited to read that). Does anyone know for sure what is going on with that?

Twilight Series 21 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago sweetmonkeytoes said…
On her website she says she writing Breaking Dawn. It's tentatively set for fall of 2008. I've read from interviews (though I can't remember exactly where) that the fourth one will be the conclusion of Edward and Bella's story though she will probably write about other characters.
over a year ago tubby2002 said…
I thought that breaking dawn was her original 2nd book... I dont know though.

That is awsome, hopefully it does come out next year. I will be sad to see their story end but unfortunatly everything has to end sooner or later...
Midnight Sun is the one you're thinking of. It's on her website under other projects. That fourth one is way too long to wait for but it's true once it's over it will be over. Sigh
Midnight Sun is the book she wrote (or is writing) that is Twilight in Edwards point of view...I just looked it up on her website. The book that I was thinking of (the original title of the second book) is called Forever Dawn...That is why I got it confused with Breaking Dawn!
Oh yes you're right! They all sound alike to me too
I just thought that I was going crazy at first, but then I found the right spot on her website to see what I was doing wrong.
over a year ago XpsychotickissX said…
after readign the first chapter of midnight sun im so excited!
me too...Midnight Sun looks so good. I really liked how she went into so much detail about how he was going to kill Bella and the others in the class so they wouldnt be witnesses (I know that sound bad, but it pulled me into the story...I want more)
over a year ago tubachick said…
I am so excited for Midnight Sun! I would be so interesting to know what he was thinking during all those conversations with Bella, and their time apart when he is hunting or with his family... Also when they are hunting James!
It is so long until the book comes out, though!!
Which book is coming out first, Breaking Dawn or Midnight Sun?

I want to read them both so bad, I dont want to have to wait. But I guess I have no choice in the matter.
It would definitely be Breaking Dawn. I don't think she would release Midnight Sun unless she's done with the series first. I can wait for Midnight Sun but Breaking Dawn is one that needs to come out very soon! Sigh...
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Jade_Loveth said…
Breaking dawn is the book she's writing for her publishers.. the next one along..
Midnight sun... Is more just fun for her
I cant wait for both
But we have to wait till august for breaking dawn!
over a year ago XpsychotickissX said…
cant wait for midnight sun & breaking dawn!
over a year ago luvrofedward said…
i read the first chapter of midnight sun on stephenie's website, and i wish she would have put more up there cuz it was so good! i knew that edwards point of view would be different, but the size of that difference is huge!!!! it was truely amazing.
over a year ago Meg08 said…
I think every Bella fan should read Midnight Sun's first chapter and see how much Edward hated her. *smiles smugly at the thought that Edward was going to kill her.*
over a year ago violetsareblue said…
UGGHH!! I'm gonna go crazy waiting for BOTH, especially Breaking Dawn. I think I'm seriously gonna cry when it ends though, lol.
me too. I want to know how it ends but at the same time I am gonna be so sad when it does.
over a year ago chocolate-bear said…
For anyone intrested about Breaking Dawn, i put up a soapbox where Stephenie talks about finishing the rough draft for it! i got it from her blog, i just though you might want to check it out.
awesome!
over a year ago xxjoxx814 said…
i am so gonna cry once edward and bella's story comes to an end
=[
I think I might too!